返回列表 回復 發帖

541fajti

**DIY Makeup Video Tutorial** Red Lipstick...
I m over the moon this morning to be bringing you the first in a brand new exclusive array of filmed skillful makeup tutorials that I commissioned a very special group of ladies to produce; my wonderful Intern Franky, Makeup Artist , Photographer  and Film producer Frances Maddell of .
and I both felt one thing missing from  was a was a dedicated prettiness section. We know that other wedding blogs tackle loveliness and  in their own access and so we wanted to take our offering to readers one step beyond not only by stamping our features with stunning Love My Dress signature style photography,merely producing a film tutorial to accompany the feature likewise We genuinely absence these current features to be inspiring, practical and advantageous to all those readers who share our sense of style.
And so last month, Franky and the crew headed to the pretty to work aboard the content for this current array which is also available for weddings, provided a stunning behind drop because this set of images, and film, which focuses aboard one of my favourite things; red lipstick.
Love My Dress Wedding Blog - Film Production Copyright (c) 2012,
I appreciate lipstick. Always have. From the moment I procured my very first tube of Rimmel’s ‘Heather Shimmer’, adorning my lips with some kind of colour alternatively gloss has been an annual chance.
I respect the transformative accomplish lipstick can have on a person’s advent The way the right shade can lift a complexion and bring the wearer’s features to life never fails to impress me. Even the most delicate smear of colour can acquaint you look more wake up and better rested. Lipstick can differ the wearer’s mood too Different colours evoke feelings of sophistication and elegance, glamour and femininity,or simply carefree playfulness. It’s powerful stuff.
Love My Dress Wedding Blog - All Photography Copyright (c) 2012,
When it came to planning ahead I could picture the dress or the venue,onward I could imagine any other elaborate I knew I would wear red lipstick. To my mind, nothing quite says ‘glamour’ like the daring scarlet hue of a couple of perfectly rouged lips.
I don’t save red for best; I wear it about every day and, if I felt brave enough to claim a signature look because myself, red would be it. To be honest, I enumerate my husband would have been shocked if I hadn’t worn red, fearing some kind of bridal imposter had arrived in my district.
I suppose for the uninitiated red can seem a little daunting though It’s so, well, red, I guess. It appears tricky to apply and scarily high maintenance to wear. There is some truth in these assumptions. When it comes to red, it’s certainly not for simple for a quick swipe of the tube.
For this very reason,  has teamed up with  to create an adept tutorial designed to assistance you accomplish the total red lip. There’s abundance of hints and tips,as well as some great product recommendations. Whether you’re acute to incorporate red into your daily look alternatively dreaming of wearing it aboard your wedding daytime what follows is essential reading! Even if red isn’t your thing,  tips can be applied to any shade of lipstick.
Before we begin, here’s a little inspiration for you always.
Image credits: 1. Franky aboard her wedding daytime Photography Copyright  2. Vintage Revlon Ad via  3. Makeup by Christian Dior via  4. Model Miranda Kerr via  5. Milla Jovovich by the Oscars via  6. 1930s makeup look via  7. Dita Von Teese 8. Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face
It’s over to Lucy for our step-by-step tutorial...
1. To wear great red lippy you need conditioned, healthy lips. To accomplish this use a clean lip brush and apply  – not too much alternatively it will look greasy.
2. Line the lips using  . For precision,tell sure the pencil is freshly sharpened. Trace the shape of the lips and afterwards fill in the entire area - this creates a great base for the afterward step.
3. After using the lip pencil take a clean lip brush and your preferred red lipstick, we accustom Topshop’s ‘’,as it is actually intense and oozes glamour! Apply one even coat always over the lips.
4. Fold a chip of tissue and gently blot the lips, making sure you don’t smudge any of the lipstick you have just applied. You can always use a cotton bud to clean up any mistakes if you need to.
5. Apply anew coat of lipstick using a lip brush – and blot.
6. Re-line the lips using the lip pencil. This allows you to even out the shape and correct any wonky lines you can also slightly assorted the lip shape if you absence to enhance the lips because a fuller look.
7. Finally,join the third and final coat of lipstick using the brush. Don’t be shy when application this coat and tell sure it’s actually even because a truly professional finish.
8. Smile, pout and, most importantly, enjoy your red lips!
Now, I’m no model,yet didn’t Lucy work some magic aboard my visage!
Because we know following written instructions can sometimes be a little tricky we also put attach a handy little video with  to walk you amongst the process - take a look by the altitude of the page, and be sure to let us know if you venture to recreate the look by home...
When it comes to red, there is a wealth of alternative available I truly believe there is a shade out there for everyone, you just have to find it! Here are some Love My Dress favourites to adviser you in your search for the utter red...
♥  was the shade worn onward while I opted for a smart bright, blue based red {}.
♥  is a lovely warm pink rose ingenious by my idol . This has a fabulous formulation and is incredibly comfortable to wear. Definitely my favourite shade of red because everyday.
♥  . Apparently a favourite of Dita Von Teese, this matte lipstick is great because creating an authentic vintage look.
♥  is one affordable red that’s stood the test of time having been aboard the market since 1953. There’s more than a clue of raspberry to this shade, so it’s a great access to ease into wearing red. You can even match your lipstick to your mani with the complimentary nail polish of the same appoint!
So readers, I’m curious to hear your thoughts aboard red lipstick,coast dress sale...
Did you,or are you planning to, wear it aboard your wedding day?
Are you heroic enough to sport a red lip day-to-day? What are your favourite shades? Let’s fill the comments section with some recommendations!
Has this tutorial tempted to you to give red a whirl?
Franky

Credits:Makeup Artist: Venue: Photographer: Videographer: Franky s Hair Stylist: Copyright Notice: The film contained withinthis page has been produced because the  and may not be reproduced elsewhere in any format without permission.
TrackBack URL because this entry:http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a0120a65f64b9970c0167667e8045970b
Listed beneath are links to weblogs that reference :
**DIY Makeup Video Tutorial** Red Lipstick...
I m over the moon this a m to be bringing you the first in a brand present exclusive array of filmed expert makeup tutorials that I commissioned a very special group of ladies to produce; my wonderful Intern Franky, Makeup Artist , Photographer  and Film producer Frances Maddell of .
and I both felt one thing missing from  was a was a dedicated pulchritude section. We know that other wedding blogs tackle loveliness and  in their own way and so we wanted to take our offering to readers one step further not only according stamping our features with stunning Love My Dress signature style photography,but producing a film tutorial to accompany the feature also We genuinely deficiency these new features to be inspiring, practical and lucrative to entire those readers who share our sense of style.
And so last month, Franky and the crew headed to the beautiful to work on the content for this new order which is also affable because weddings, provided a stunning behind drop for this set of images, and film, which focuses aboard one of my favourite things; red lipstick.
Love My Dress Wedding Blog - Film Production Copyright (c) 2012,
I admire lipstick. Always have. From the moment I procured my very first tube of Rimmel’s ‘Heather Shimmer’, adorning my lips with some kind of colour alternatively gloss has been an everyday event.
I worship the transformative achieve lipstick can have aboard a person’s advent The access the right shade can lift a complexion and bring the wearer’s features to life never fails to impress me. Even the most delicate smear of colour can tell you look more awake and better rested. Lipstick can alter the wearer’s mood also Different colours evoke feelings of sophistication and elegance, glamour and femininity,or simply carefree playfulness. It’s powerful stuff.
Love My Dress Wedding Blog - All Photography Copyright (c) 2012,
When it came to planning before I could picture the clothe or the venue,ahead I could imagine any other detail I knew I would wear red lipstick. To my mind, nothing quite says ‘glamour’ like the daring scarlet hue of a pair of perfectly rouged lips.
I don’t save red because best; I wear it about every daytime and, if I felt gallant enough to demand a signature look for myself, red would be it. To be honest, I calculate my husband would have been shocked if I hadn’t worn red, fearing some kind of bridal imposter had arrived in my district.
I assume because the uninitiated red can arise a little daunting however It’s so, well, red, I guess. It appears tricky to apply and scarily high maintenance to wear. There is some truth in these assumptions. When it comes to red, it’s certainly not for simple for a quick swipe of the tube.
For this very reason,  has teamed up with  to create an adept tutorial designed to support you accomplish the total red lip. There’s abundance of hints and tips,as well as some great product recommendations. Whether you’re astute to incorporate red into your journal look alternatively dreaming of wearing it aboard your wedding daytime what follows is essential reading! Even if red isn’t your thing,  tips can be applied to any shade of lipstick.
Before we begin, here’s a little inspiration because you entire.
Image credits: 1. Franky aboard her wedding daytime Photography Copyright  2. Vintage Revlon Ad via  3. Makeup at Christian Dior via  4. Model Miranda Kerr via  5. Milla Jovovich at the Oscars via  6. 1930s makeup look via  7. Dita Von Teese 8. Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face
It’s over to Lucy because our step-by-step tutorial...
1. To wear great red lippy you need conditioned, healthy lips. To realize this use a clean lip brush and apply  – not also much or it ambition look greasy.
2. Line the lips using  . For precision,Coast Hayworth Duchess Satin Dress,tell sure the pencil is freshly sharpened. Trace the shape of the lips and afterwards fill in the entire area - this creates a great base because the then step.
3. After using the lip pencil take a clean lip brush and your preferred red lipstick, we adapt Topshop’s ‘’,for it is actually intense and oozes glamour! Apply an even coat entire over the lips.
4. Fold a chip of tissue and gently blot the lips, making sure you don’t smudge any of the lipstick you have just applied. You can always use a cotton sprout to clean up any mistakes if you need to.
5. Apply anew coat of lipstick using a lip brush – and blot.
6. Re-line the lips using the lip pencil. This allows you to even out the shape and correct any wonky lines you can also slightly another the lip shape if you paucity to enhance the lips because a fuller look.
7. Finally,join the third and final coat of lipstick using the brush. Don’t be shy when petition this coat and acquaint sure it’s actually even for a truly professional finish.
8. Smile, pout and, most importantly, enjoy your red lips!
Now, I’m no model,merely didn’t Lucy work some magic aboard my visage!
Because we know following written instructions can sometimes be a little tricky we also put affix a handy little video with  to walk you amongst the process - take a look at the top of the page, and be sure to let us know if you offer to recreate the look at home...
When it comes to red, there is a wealth of choice affable I truly deem there is a shade out there because everyone, you just have to ascertain it! Here are some Love My Dress favourites to coach you in your search for the absolute red...
♥  was the shade worn along while I opted for a beauteous bright, blue based red {}.
♥  is a lovely warm pink rose creative onward my idol . This has a fabulous formulation and is incredibly comfortable to wear. Definitely my favourite shade of red because daily.
♥  . Apparently a favourite of Dita Von Teese, this matte lipstick is great because creating one authentic vintage look.
♥  is an affordable red that’s stood the test of time having been on the market since 1953. There’s more than a clue of raspberry to this shade, so it’s a great way to ease into wearing red. You can even match your lipstick to your mani with the complimentary nail polish of the same nominate!
So readers, I’m curious to hear your thoughts aboard red lipstick...
Did you,alternatively are you planning to, wear it on your wedding daytime?
Are you heroic enough to sport a red lip day-to-day? What are your favourite shades? Let’s fill the comments section with some recommendations!
Has this tutorial tempted to you to give red a whirl?
Franky

Credits:Makeup Artist: Venue: Photographer: Videographer: Franky s Hair Stylist: Copyright Notice: The film contained withinthis page has been produced because the  and may not be reproduced elsewhere in any format without permission,coast dress sale.Related articles:

5bhaabii

5bhaabii
返回列表